Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Frozen....

And I don't mean the movie which I personally haven't seen because my children are grown but that is not the issue.  I am working on staying positive in this extreme cold which is just causing aching joints and scowls on my face.  I keep saying "Spring will be here soon.  It could be worse. Blah, Blah, Blah."  Okay anyway enough griping.  I am trying to get some really old items off my to do list and of course being February getting all my paperwork together for my accountant is one of those.  But I did do one that had been on the list since last year, lol.  So that felt good.  Alright well enough of this nonsense.  Off to get more work done.

Enjoy Fat Tuesday!  Even if you are not in New Orleans!   


Thanks for stopping by!
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and thoughts!